*Due to limited seating at this intimate, educational event, be sure to RSVP by following the link below.
Commercial property management companies operate within a complex system of relationships with tenants, vendors, contractors, employees, and municipalities. Requirements for contracts, workforce management, and permitting keep you busy — all while you’re trying to run a business. With all of this to keep track of, how can you implement best practices to stay on top of the ever-changing legal landscape?
At this intimate lunch-and-learn, we’ll help you understand the specific challenges of property management companies and the legal tools you can use to mitigate risk and build a strong company including:
- Key employment laws, recent changes and how they apply.
- Critical tenant and vendor contract provisions and how to minimize related risk.
- Key regulatory requirements for the Greater Seattle Area.
- Business ownership and succession planning for the future
- Essential insurance coverage.
- An assessment of your company’s legal risk factors.
Please join us for this free event, with lunch and materials included.
Date: January 31
Time: 10 am – 2 pm PST
Location: Equinox Business Law, Bellevue Office
[button link=”https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07efsqjkcj2691ecb6&oseq=&c=&ch=” type=”big” newwindow=”yes”] Register Here[/button]