Welcome to the Equinox Business Law Group website (the “Site”). Equinox Business Law Group, PLLC (“Equinox,” â€œwe,â€ or â€œusâ€) values your privacy.
- What information do we collect from you and how?
We collect information directly from you when you provide it to us through the Site, as well as through automatic methods of collection, as described below. The information collected varies depending on how you use our Site, but generally includes the information described below.
Communications and Customer Service. We will collect information from you when you contact us through the Site. The information collected depends on the nature and purpose of the contact, but will generally include your name, contact information, and nature of the request. You can also choose to receive promotional emails from us. When you do, we will collect information regarding your interaction with those emails. You can unsubscribe from promotional emails at any time.
Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. Some cookies are necessary and allow you to navigate or utilize certain features of the Site. Other cookies allow us to provide the Services to you more efficiently or allow us to track your interactions with our Services. You can control the acceptance of cookies by adjusting your browser’s settings. If you disable cookies, certain features or functions on the Site may not work properly.
Web beacons are images, which may be transparent, that are added to web pages or emails and often used in combination with cookies. Web beacons allow us to better understand how you interact with and use our Services and also allow us to serve you with better and more relevant content.
Information that we collect through automated methods include: IP address, location information, log files, the dates and times you access our Services and perform certain activities, information regarding your interaction with the Site, the websites you visit immediately before and after accessing the Site, and links you click on the Site. We may combine information collected automatically with information provided directly by you in order to be serve you and to understand how users interact with our Services.
The Site does not currently recognize browser â€œDo Not Trackâ€ requests. If you wish to disable certain tracking associated with cookies, you can do so by disabling cookies in your browser settings.
- How do we use the information that we collect from you?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- Responding to Requests and Inquiries. Responding to customer service requests and inquiries and for any other reason that you contact us.
- Personalization. Personalizing your experience and the information and content that we display to you, including marketing and promotional content.
- Marketing and Analytics. Understanding how users access and use our services, sending newsletters and marketing materials, optimizing search results, and providing you with other information we think may interest you.
- Legal Compliance, Safety, and Protection of Rights and Interests. Complying with laws and regulations, responding to legal process or as part of an investigation or request from law enforcement or governmental authority, protecting the security and rights of Equinox Business Law Group or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, agents, or customers.
- Administrative and Business. For the general administration of our business, including accounting, recordkeeping, training, compliance auditing, research, and other operational or business purposes permitted by law.
- With whom do we share information?
We do not generally share information with third parties for third-party marketing or advertising purposes. However, we do share information (including personal information and aggregated, anonymized, and deidentified information) for the following purposes:
- Service Providers. We share information with certain third-party service providers that assist us with marketing and communications and operational aspects of our business, including technical services and security; development, implementation, and maintenance of the Site and various features and tools available on the Site.
- Third Parties. We use third-party cookie providers to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, as described in more detail above.
- Change of Ownership or Corporate Organization. We may share your information in connection with an investment, or the acquisition, merger, or reorganization of Equinox Business Law Group, PLLC or any of its affiliates. In the event that all or any portion of Equinox Business Law Group, PLLC is sold or transferred to a third party, your information may be shared, sold, or transferred in connection with such sale.
- Compliance and Harm Prevention. To comply with applicable law; as provided for under contract; to protect the rights of Equinox Business Law Group, you, or others; to respond to requests from law enforcement agencies or other government authorities or third-parties; or as we deem reasonably necessary to provide legal services.
- Third Party Sites and Services
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Site. While we use these precautions to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
If you access the Site from outside of the United States, you understand that we collect, process, and store your personal information in the United States. The laws in the U.S. regarding personal information may differ from the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Access and Requests
If you would like to request access to certain information collected by us, or if you would like us to correct information in our records, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us using the contact information provided at the bottom of this page.
- Children under 13
Our services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
- Changes to this Policy
- Contact Us
You can reach us by emailing email@example.com or visiting our contact page. Do not include any confidential information when submitting an inquiry through the Site.