Pricing Guru Mike Pritchard, expert in pricing models and research, will share experiences from working with large and small companies, supported by actual customer and market research, to help you incorporate scientific pricing approaches into your pricing decisions. You can expect a lively discussion with answers and actionable steps regarding how to:
- Examine if pricing based on value is an option for your business and if so, how you can change your model.
- Protect yourself if costs increase.
- Avoid commonly made pricing mistakes.
- Achieve maximum profits, even when you don’t achieve the largest market share.
- Incorporate customer and competitive inputs into pricing decisions.
- Prevent racing competitors to the bottom and a perception that you’re a commodity supplier.
About our guest speaker:
Mike Pritchard’s passion, expertise, and strategic approach to pricing began during his tenure in senior marketing and engineering positions at Intel, ICL, and Sperry Gyroscope. Global companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, Real Networks, IBM, and Hewlett-Packard, as well as startups and non-profits, have sought Mike’s consultative advice and worldwide pricing experience, which includes online services, industrial and consumer products. Mike holds an MBA, and has experience teaching and conducting workshops at the University of Washington, Product Camp, Finance Foundations for Startups, Finishing Industries Forum, Bellevue College, and Western Washington University.
Please join us for this free event:
Date: Wednesday, February 20
Time: 7:30 am – 9:30 am PST
Location: Equinox Business Law, Bellevue Office