Welcome to the Equinox Business Law Group website (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by Equinox Business Law Group, PLLC (“Equinox,” â€œwe,â€ or â€œusâ€). Your use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions. By accessing this Site, you acknowledge that you have read and do accept these terms and conditions.
Changes to these Terms. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms by posting updates and/or changes to the Site. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. If you object to any such modifications, your sole recourse shall be to cease using the Site. Your continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
No Attorney-Client Relationship or Legal Advice. Your use of this Site to contact Equinox Business Law Group PLLC or one of its attorneys or your submission of information through the website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Equinox Business Law Group PLLC or one of our attorneys. We may only accept a new client after first verifying that no conflicts of interests exist and obtaining a signed engagement letter. As website transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be protected, please do not submit confidential information about a legal matter of yours to Equinox Business Law Group PLLC through this website. Our website includes information about legal issues and legal developments and is for information purpose only. These materials are not intended, and should not be taken, as legal advice. You should contact an attorney for advice regarding your specific legal matter.
No Warranties. This Site, and all information available on or accessed through this Site, is provided “as is.” Equinox Business Law Group makes no warranties, representations, or claims of any kind concerning the information presented on or through this website. Equinox Business Law Group and its contributing authors expressly disclaim all liability for any claim, injury, or damages of any kind whether directly or indirectly arising out of, relating to, or resulting from your reliance upon or use of any information or content on this Site.
Equinox Business Law Group expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Equinox Business Law Group does not warrant that access to the site or any content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server(s) that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability. Your use of this Site is at your own risk. Information or materials provided or made available on this Site may be modified, updated, or removed at any time and without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Equinox Business Law Group shall not be liable.
The Site and all content and materials provided on the Site, including, without limitation, the Equinox Business Law Group logo, and all designs, content, ‘look and feel’, data, software, and the selection and arrangement thereof are the proprietary property of Equinox Business Law Group or its licensors and are protected by trade dress, copyright, and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. Equinox Business Law Group grants permission to download and print materials from this website for the purpose of viewing, reading, and retaining for reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission, or modification of information or materials on this Site without the express prior written permission of Equinox Business law Group, is prohibited.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Equinox Business Law Group by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512) to email@example.com.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Blue Nile to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Blue Nile to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If any of these terms is or becomes illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, that shall not affect the legality, validity, or enforceability of any other term.