Every business has legal items that must be reviewed on an annual basis, no matter what – but they sometimes get missed in the everyday work that needs to be done. That’s why Equinox is now offering Legal Maintenance services, the newest addition to our General Counsel (GC) Solutions. With Legal Maintenance services, your business’s “bare necessities” will be reviewed throughout the year along with unlimited communications to get questions answered quickly when you need outside advice.
What is the Legal Maintenance Solution?
It is the “business basics” version of our General Counsel (GC) Solutions. Legal Maintenance GC provides an annual review of all essential documentation for your business. We will:
- Create a defined project list based on your business and industry needs.
- Thoroughly review all of those items throughout the year.
- And, advise on areas needing updates.
Who is it for?
Legal Maintenance GC is for business owners who want to be sure their critical compliance steps are satisfied, keeping their business healthy and successful. Legal Maintenance GC is an ideal introductory service for business leaders who have limited legal needs, those who have used the Advisor General Counsel Service, or those who haven’t used General Counsel Services yet!
What you can expect:
- A 12-month term with fixed, monthly pricing: This will guarantee reviews at the most appropriate times throughout the year. And with fixed pricing, you’ll always know what to expect.
- A review of all essential documentation & business needs: This may include employee handbooks, lease agreements, master services agreements, data privacy compliance, insurance coverage, and more. Legal Maintenance GC also includes registered agency services, filing the annual report, any state and city licensing needs, and drafting annual minutes.
- Unlimited communications with our business attorneys: Ask all the questions and comments you want! We’re here to give you guidance and advice on your business needs when you need it.
- Guidance on areas of improvement: After reviewing your documents, we’ll advise on areas that need updates.
- Edits or Updates to documents are priced separately. If you would like updates or edits to any of your business’s items, we can assist through our A La Carte solution.
Where does Legal Maintenance GC fall in relation to the other General Counsel Services?
Right in the middle! For business owners with higher, more robust needs, we recommend using the Signature General Counsel Services. For those who need a gut check every so often but not a lot of compliance requirements, Advisor General Counsel Services is for you.
How to get started:
Contact us to schedule your complimentary Business Health Assessment. You’ll have a complimentary 60-90-minute discussion with our team to address your business operations, goals, tactics, priorities, and associated risks. We’ll learn more about your business and how Legal Maintenance GC can help. Within a week after the discussion, you’ll get a customized Recommendations Summary based on your Business Health Assessment & a proposal to move your business forward.
Legal Disclaimer: This article contains general information and should not be viewed as legal advice. You should talk with counsel familiar with your unique business needs before taking or refraining from any action.