Join the Equinox team in supporting the students of the Bellevue School District with a Snack Drive!
In partnership with Bellevue Lifespring, Equinox will be creating snack packs for local students who could use some extra support. Your donations are greatly appreciated!
Top Needs for the Snack Drive:
- Granola bars and other healthy snack bars
- Veggie chips or other healthy chips
- Saltine, cheese, or animal crackers
- Dried fruit, fruit leather, fruit snacks
- Juice pouches or boxes
- No nuts to avoid allergies
Donations can be dropped off at:
Equinox Business Law Group: 11130 NE 33rd Place, Suite 120, Bellevue, WA 98004
Monday – Friday, 8 am-5 pm
September 1st – 15th
If you have any questions about the snack drive, please reach out to Equinox’s Client Services Coordinator, Keegan Cogdill-Estrin, via email at Keegan@equinoxbusinesslaw.com
*Please do not mail-in donations. Drop off only.