This month’s King County Bar Association Bar Bulletin is focused on the topic of “growth” and contains an article I wrote on starting and growing a law practice. The advice contained in the article applies to entrepreneurs who don’t have solid grounding in business concepts and are launching professional services companies. It discusses goal setting, scalability, cash management, and marketing and sales. I hope that you’ll find something of value for your own business in the article.
- Guest Blog with Pricing Guru Mike Pritchard: Pricing Based on Cost Rather Than Value? Why?
- Business Interruption Insurance: Covering Weather Related Business Losses
- What Business Owners Can Learn About Trademarks from Netflix’s Lawsuit
- CEO Chat: Pricing Legal Services Based on Value
- February Focus Event: Pricing for Profit