If you haven’t yet heard Paul Casey’s Small Business Report on KKNW Alternative Talk 1150AM radio, check it out on Monday and Tuesday mornings from 8-9am — perfect “drive time” listening. Paul provides practical and relevant tips and news for small business owners. He also has a “Quote of the Week” with quick tips for you to use immediately in your business. I was a guest on the show on March 26 discussing risk management techniques and will be providing a periodic quote for the “Quote of the Week”.
- Steps to Effective Delegation as a Business Leader
- March FOCUS Event: Transitioning From Doer to Leader
- What Business Owners Need to Know About the Employee Fair Classification Act
- Guest Blog with Pricing Guru Mike Pritchard: Pricing Based on Cost Rather Than Value? Why?
- Business Interruption Insurance: Covering Weather Related Business Losses