Equinox Business Law Group is a different kind of law firm: we focus on providing real value to our business clients and real balance for our team members.
Business is our passion, and everything we do focuses on serving our clients and growing our own business.
Our clients are business owners and their leadership teams looking to make smart decisions to build thriving, successful companies. They view our team as an extension of theirs, not only as legal counsel but for business advice as well because our lawyers have experience as entrepreneurs, corporate counsel and business managers.
Our company is innovative, providing businesses with a better way to work with legal counsel. Our vision is to engage with businesses as partners where they are encouraged to leverage the value of their legal team rather than avoiding it. Our attorneys are excited about engaging with businesses at a deeper level, helping them to solve problems for the long term, not just addressing today’s legal needs.
Our team members are lawyers and non-lawyers with business backgrounds. With this insight, our conversations with clients are focused on business goals and both legal and non-legal tools to achieve the goals. We work as a team to provide unique business and legal experiences to serve our clients and we learn from one another every day. We value and encourage work-life balance, allowing our team to work from home, have flexible schedules to fit their lives and take real vacations.
Equinox is seeking a client services coordinator to support our team, serve our clients, and grow our own business. Our ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience in client services in a small office environment and is highly organized and self-directed, a problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills and who values a team approach to client service.
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Team focused
- Positive attitude
- Dependable and highly professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive in solving problems for self and others; Anticipates team needs.
- Highly organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ensures the office is maintained and stocked
- Attention to detail
- Experience in a law firm environment a plus
- Experience in executive support desired
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, and law practice management and document management software tools
Key Job Duties
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Supports client and internal projects including document review and formatting, maintaining client files, creating presentations, performing research, completing legal filings, and documenting internal processes.
- Provides administrative support to a team of 4-6 professionals including research and routing correspondence, setting and maintaining appointments and meetings, managing calendars, coordinating conference calls.
- Able to evaluate client situation, knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney.
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; troubleshooting problems and calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain client and document management systems
. Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies. Manage budgetfor such items.
- Develop and document internal processes; Seek best practices.
- Actively support business development efforts to grow our brand and our company.
Equinox Business Law Group offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, 401(k), bonus opportunity and generous paid time off. More information about Equinox can be found at www.equinoxbusinesslaw.com