Equinox Business Law Group is a different kind of law firm: we focus on providing real value to our business clients and real balance for our team members.
Business is our passion, and everything we do focuses on serving our clients and growing our own business.
Our clients are business owners and their leadership teams looking to make smart decisions to build thriving, successful companies. They view our team as an extension of theirs, not only as legal counsel but for business advice as well because our lawyers have experience as entrepreneurs, corporate counsel and business managers.
Our company is innovative, providing businesses with a better way to work with legal counsel. Our vision is to engage with businesses as partners where they are encouraged to leverage the value of their legal team rather than avoiding it. Our attorneys are excited about engaging with businesses at a deeper level, helping them to solve problems for the long term, not just addressing today’s legal needs.
Our team members are lawyers and non-lawyers with business backgrounds. With this insight, our conversations with clients are focused on business goals and both legal and non-legal tools to achieve the goals. We work as a team to provide unique business and legal experiences to serve our clients and we learn from one another every day. We value and encourage work-life balance, allowing our team to work from home, have flexible schedules to fit their lives and take real vacations.
Equinox is currently seeing a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Our Marketing Coordinator leads marketing initiatives and produces materials to support Equinox’s brand development and sales goals under the direction of the leadership and marketing teams. The Marketing Coordinator will drive marketing plans and materials to reflect Equinox’s story and build awareness around our brand and our innovative General Counsel Services. The ideal candidate will be committed to the firm’s vision, be poised under fast-paced pressure, and have a relentlessly positive, flexible, “do what it takes” attitude. Key characteristics for success in this role include being highly organized and efficient, having excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to proactively solve problems, and having an action-oriented team player mindset.
- Collaborate with the Equinox team to plan and execute marketing initiatives to promote our brand and services to our target audience and grow sales in that demographic
- Develop, lead and manage marketing initiatives in both traditional and digital platforms including live events, webinars, content strategy, newsletter, and social media activities
- Create materials to support marketing initiatives
- Assess effectiveness/ROI of marketing initiatives and make recommendations for future initiatives
- Lead marketing strategy/planning sessions.
- Develop, lead, and execute marketing initiatives to support Equinox’s business focus, messaging and reach target clientele
- Research, design, write and produce marketing materials and content including articles, presentations, proposals, and social posts
- Develop new materials as needed to support marketing and business development activities
- Manage social media presenceincluding consistency of brand messaging across platforms, posting relevant and targeted posts, and planning social media calendar
- Create and send newsletters
- Manage monthly webinar series including coordination with internal and external speakers and participants
- Monitor, report on and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Research competitive landscape and advise on strategies
- Positive attitudewith “do what it takes” mindset
- Proactive and able to solve problems independently and manage multiple projects
- Ability to provide thought leadership, recognize opportunities for Equinox
- A strategic approach, having experience working directly with the leadership team on business-critical projects with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools; Knowledge of SEO a plus
- Demonstrated experience in creating and driving marketing initiatives, including success in using traditional and digital marketing platforms to grow brand presence and ROI
- Excellent organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow with the company
- Experience using Adobe, Constant Contact, WordPress, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Analytics for marketing activities.
Benefits. Equinox provides a generous paid time off program, medical benefits, 401k participation, and flexible work schedules.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your resume and letter of interest in the position to Kelly Svihus at email@example.com.