Did you know that there are at least 5 new changes that occurred in 2019 that impact Washington employers? Does your company have the right tools and knowledge for data
Did you know that there are at least 5 new changes that occurred in 2019 that impact Washington employers? Does your company have the right tools and knowledge for data privacy? Is your CEO role that of a doer or a leader?
Register for the Year in Review FOCUS webinar on December 18th to review some of the biggest topics of 2019 and how to get your company ready for 2020.
- Paid Family & Medical Leave Act (PFMLA)
- Salary History Ban & Pay Range Disclosure Requirements
- Restrictions on Non-Competes for Employees & Independent Contractors
- Obesity Held to be a Protected Class
- Changes to Federal Minimum Wage & Overtime Exemption Thresholds
- Data Privacy
- The CEO Role
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 10:00 am
January FOCUS: Estate Planning for Sole Business Owners We know it's essential to have an estate plan that designates what happens to our assets when we die. How does your business
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Equinox Business Law Group is a different type of law firm dedicated to your long term success.
© 2018 Equinox Business Law Group, PLLC