16jul9:00 am10:00 amJuly FOCUS: Negotiating a Fair Commercial Lease
As small business owners, we’re all adapting to our â€˜new normal.’ For some of us, this means changing your business residence or perhaps finalizing your first commercial lease. Together,
As small business owners, we’re all adapting to our â€˜new normal.’ For some of us, this means changing your business residence or perhaps finalizing your first commercial lease. Together, we’ll make sure you’re prepared to negotiate a lease to best suit your needs.
Join us along with Attorney Ashely Wong for this free webinar covering:
- Different types of Commercial Lease Structures and why these matters.
- General Principles, including industry/use of space, understanding leverage, enlisting expertise, and time.
- Key Lease Provisions and understanding your terms.
- Financial Terms including base rent & other rent structures, prepaid rent, security deposit, rent abatement, improvement allowance, and personal guarantees.
- Occupancy Terms including duration, renewal & options to extend, move-in/move-out provisions, relocation, assignment/sublease, and termination/holdover.
- Operational Terms including alterations, maintenance & repair, access rights, and property rules and regulations.
Participants who register for our webinars will be added to our monthly e-newsletter. You are welcome to opt-out at any time.
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Online or via phone