INTRO TO HIRING FOREIGN WORKERS: BASIC INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW
Our region is a hot bed of talent that is both local and international. More and more businesses are interested in hiring foreign workers for temporary or permanent employment in the US. However, immigration law is an area that is particularly challenging to navigate for employers. At this FOCUS event we will explore the basics of employment-based immigration. Questions that will be addressed include:
- What should I know before hiring a foreign worker?
- What are common employment-based visas and what are their requirements?
- What is an EAD?
- Can I hire international students?
- What is the Department of Labor’s role in hiring foreign workers?
- What do common immigration terms mean?
Join us to learn if hiring a foreign worker may be the right choice for your business.
NOTE OUR NEW LOCATION
2nd Floor Large Conference Room
10900 NE 8th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
Time: 7:30am – 9:30am
*Free to Equinox, CAMPS and SKCC members and presenters’ clients and guests