is operating as a minority, veteran or woman owned business right for you?
Many public corporations and government purchasing agencies on the federal, state, and local level have programs that apportion a percentage of their contracts exclusively to women, veterans, and minority-owned businesses. This offers an extremely profitable opportunity for business owners provided that they are qualified and able to take advantage of them. During this workshop we will discuss:
- Whether a minority, veteran, or women-owned designation is right for your business
- Types of national and state certifications
- Basic requirements for common certifications
- Resources available to business owners seeking such a designation
- Pitfalls in the certification renewal process
You’ll gain actionable takeaways and tools to use in your business. Join us as we explore lucrative opportunities for minority, veteran, and women business owners.
Location: Civica Office Building
5th Floor- Use South Tower Elevators
205 108th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Time: 7:30am – 9:30am
*Free to Equinox, SKCC members and presenters’ clients and guests